Helping communities is what we do best.
Community Association Law Representation
The firm’s founding members are seasoned attorneys, each with over 10 years of experience assisting communities with a myriad of legal needs.
Gaddis & Lanier, LLC specializes in all aspects of community association issues, including the following:
- day-to-day corporate operations.
- review and interpretation of governing documents.
- determine the need for and draft amendments to the governing documents.
- aide in the transition from developer control and pursue claims against developers.
- contract review and negotiations.
- enforce the terms of the governing documents against violating owners.
- collection of unpaid assessments.
A community may choose to work with us on a retainer or non-retainer basis. Gaddis & Lanier, LLC offers several Community Association Retainer options with extremely competitive rates (starting at only $1,075 per year). Our retainer program not only includes telephone consultations and an in-person meeting, but we will provide sample documents, such as form ACC Design Guidelines and form Collections Policy.